Tuesday 16 February, 2010

जीना तो है उसी का जिसने ये राज जाना...


Life is not just waiting for some one 
who is made for you 
but life is living for someone
who leaves because of you !
H'PPY:-VALENTINES DAY!

 you will think that why I greet you in such a way!,

Oye yaar!! this is just a massage which has been sent by some one to teach me what is the actual life means.

I also used to think that लाइफ मे बिन्दास रहने का टेंशन नहीं लेने का, but think one moment for that boy who is suffering from blood cancer since 2003. His family has spent everything to save that boy. That boy is just 12years old. 

I am glad that I tried to save him. He needs A+.His father told me that he is in Mumbai since December 2009, but he got fed up so he has decided to go Rajiv Gandhi Cancer Hospital, Rohini, New Delhi, Or PGI, Lucknow from Tata Cancer Hospital, Mumbai.
I went there, I was quite unknown for him. I had to face security staff according to rule of Tata Cancer Hospital. Any how, I found him. I met that boy, Who was smiling. that time I remembered 'ANAND'. I happened a little bit emotional but cared myself. 
When I was about to return I told his father -I will meet RAVI when he will be quite fine, but I have silently withdrawn my words when he asked me-'SACH..!!' 

The day after tomorrow they will proceed probably for RGCH

No comments: